Wrap up warm for an Arctic adventure with Build Your Own’s new Mini Builds Snowy Owl. With striking white and grey feathers and a 270° head rotation action, this Arctic-residing owl is simply stunning.
Easy to assemble using slot-together techniques – there’s no glue, no mess, no fuss. Everything you need is provided in the kit – simply follow the instructions: press out the pre-cut parts, build and play!
Discover and learn more – comes with a press-out Snowy Owl Fact Stand created to help children find out more about this endangered species. There’s also an information card to educate on the threats to snowy owls and the vital protection work of the World Wildlife Foundation (WWF).
Made using 100% sustainable cardboard and paper, the Build Your Own Snowy Owl is not only fun and engaging to play with, but also eco-friendly. With 39 press-out parts and an estimated build time of 20 minutes.
Giving back to protect: For every Snowy Owl kit purchased, Build Your Own will donate a percentage of the profit to the WWF.
- Mess-free, slot together cardboard construction
- Perfect family time activity
- 20-minute build
- Skill level rating: 2.5 stars out of 5
- Discover and learn about snowy owls
- 39 press-out parts
- High-quality sustainable cardboard and paper
- Full instructions included plus online support
- Designed in the UK
- Fun, educational and supports STEM
- Age 8+ (adult supervision recommended)