Free and instant delivery - works on all devices
A review of the environmental impacts including carbon sequestration, greenhouse gas emissions and wildfire on peatland in England associated with grouse moor management. Includes sections on:
- Carbon Storage in English peatlands – some definitions and terminology
- What is the current state of knowledge about carbon emissions and capture on upland peat?
- How much peatland is managed for grouse and can we estimate total carbon stored and carbon emissions?
- Lessons from the USA: Managing fire-prone ecosystems via fire exclusion
- Biodiversity and grouse moor management